Part Time Drivers Required
Days, evenings, and weekends
Drivers can be assigned on a regular weekly basis or as an occasional driver
- Drive children and youth from foster homes to scheduled appointments.
- Assist with school drives, mornings, afternoons.
- 5 years driving experience
- Good health
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Own vehicle with current safety certificate
- $2,000,000 public liability insurance.
- Able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
*Drivers are reimbursed for their mileage and receive training.
Please refer to our website: www.kunuwanimano.com for posting details. Please quote the Competition No. in your cover letter and resume, and submit by email to HR@kunuwanimano.com , on web site or by mail to:
Kunuwanimano Child and Family Services
Attn: Human Resources,
38 Pine St N, Unit 120,
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note that preference will be given to qualified First Nations and Aboriginal applicants. Please self-identify.
Thank you for your interest in our Agency. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.