Employment Opportunity – Business Manager Analyst (Non-Union position) – Timmins
Competition #: 23-51R
Job type: Full-Time 35 hours per week
Closing Date: June 6, 2023 @ 4:30 PM
What you’ll do in the role
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and gain commitment at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Child and Youth.
- Sound knowledge of computer technology and demonstrated proficiency with various software packages including but not limited to word processing, database and/or spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to speak an Indigenous Language will be considered a major asset.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Must be willing to travel and have access to a reliable vehicle with a $2 million rider liability.
- Must possess a valid “G” Ontario driver’s licence.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of competing and urgent demands.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively.
- Possess a clear understanding of confidentiality and must maintain confidentiality in accordance with the rules, governing legislations and/or laws.
- Must produce a satisfactory criminal reference check with Vulnerable Sector Screening certificate and sign an agency “declaration oath of confidentiality.”
Just a few reasons to join Kunuwanimano Child and Family Services
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team with career growth across multiple departments.
- KCFS prides itself in providing its employees with job security, competitive wages, and a safe working environment.
- Training opportunities to support your success in the role.
- A defined contribution benefit pension plan (OMERS)
- Comprehensive Health Plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance.
- Competitive vacation leaves.
What you bring to the table
- University degree or diploma in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in community development/engagement.
- Knowledge of Child and Youth Family Services Act; An Act Respecting First Nations, Metis, Inuit children, youth, and families (C-92) and Ontario Privacy Regulations
- 5+ years of experience in project management and direct staff supervision
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Experience with a wide range of software.
- Ability to manage and financial accountability.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – tact, diplomacy, reliability, and responsibility.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a collegial professional environment.
- Effective critical thinking skills.
- Energetic, initiative-taking, and results oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledge of the Agency’s mandate and service delivery.
Please refer to our website: www.kunuwanimano.com for posting details. A detailed job description is available upon request. Please quote the Competition No. in your cover letter and resume, and submit by email to: [email protected], or by fax to 705-266-9122
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note that preference will be given to qualified First Nations and Aboriginal applicants. Please self-identify.
Meegwetch to all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.