Kunuwanimano Child and Family Services is a not-for-profit child and family services agency offering services in a holistic manner to strengthen children and families in their own communities in the context of their unique cultural heritage.
POSITION: (2) OFFICE MAINTENANCE WORKER (Union Position)
LOCATION: Timmins, ON
STATUS: Part-Time – up 30 hours/week
CLOSING DATE: January 21 2022 @ 4:30pm
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Supervisor of Facilities/Maintenance, the Office Maintenance Worker is responsible for the overall cleaning of the office as outlined in the position description.
- Must produce clear Criminal Record Check
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must love what you do
- Must be committed and on time
- Must possess a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Sweep and vacuum floors.
- Clean building by emptying trash, sweeping, cleaning and dusting surfaces.
- Disinfecting all door handles, trash bins, hand sanitizer holders, photocopy machines
- Clean management offices
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors as required
Please refer to our website: www.kunuwanimano.com/employment.htm, for posting details.A detailed job description is available upon request.Please quote the Competition No. in your cover letter and resume, and submit by email to HR@kunuwanimano.com, by fax to 705 266-9122 or by mail to:
Kunuwanimano Child & Family Services
401 Cedar St. South
Timmins, Ontario, P4N 2H7
Please note that preference will be given to qualified First Nations and Aboriginal applicants. Please self-identify. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Agency. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.